Suggestions to avoid robot from wrapping itself around the handrail base.

This is a new pool approximately 60 X 30 with a stainless steel handrail mounted in the bottom of the pool on each end extending to the deck at the top of the stairs. I was wondering if I can tether the cord going to the robot where it comes just short of the handrail on each end. Will restraining it in that way deter its ability to clean the rest of the pool?

Show us a couple of pics of these 2 handrails. We may be able to come up with something.

For a robot, may here have bought over the phone from Margaret at Marina Pools in Lakewood, CO. You have to call though to get the best price. Several members have the s200 (or equivalent) and speak highly of it.

IMG_4587.jpgIMG_4586.jpgHere are pics of each handrail. The pool is 40' X 73' and I think a little over 4' deep 63500 gallons. This is a commercial pool so any suggestions for devices to attach to the handrail must be indestructible and must not be able to be reduced in size where any part of it could fit in a skimmer!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.