Suggestion: Tapatalk

I forgot to mention you can take a picture right within tapatalk to upload straight to the forum.

There's no problem getting my tfp fix from anywhere. I can stop at any time! Really I can!

Man! I forgot that favorite button too! You can set aNy number off thread s as a favorite and go right to it using that button/screen.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The missing logos are now back. I upgraded my phone's operating system, and they came back like magic! Mustabeensumthinidid

12.jpg

On my iPhone I ended up preferring to use Safari instead of Tapatalk, though it was very close.

From the server stats it looks like two or three people are using Tapatalk every day and several more occasionally. So, somebody really likes it.

On my iphone i have seen no reason to use tapatalk. I've tried it, many forums offer to load them up in tapatalk the first time you visit them. I just like to see everything that posted on the web in the manner in which it was posted.

What i would like is the ability to choose skins and eliminated Avatar's and pictures....

I love Tapatalk. Only found out about it a couple of months ago. I access several other forums along with TFP via Tapatalk.

Thought I'd comment so this thread would rise to the top again. I was tickled when I found it and figured that maybe someone else who'd never heard of it might like to check it out.

I'm one if the tapatalk users, it just seems more convenient as I have about 3 boards I visit frequently, and they are all in the same app. My only gripe is It doesn't show image on some threads depending how they are added I guess.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.