Suction Side Leak, I suspect from this union

If you tightened up the union, that might have cracked it.

Makes sense

I am innocent. I didn't touch anything, that is why I was surprised. Looks like it is falling apart from the inside.

I assume the water drip I am seeing is from the water coming from the main drain that is still open and leaking out pump side of that union.

Not sure that is correct. I went out and wrapped both unions in plastic wrap until I can get the repair guy over to install new valve(s).

Thanks

An update to this thread for everyone who was kind enough to help out.

We had a new equipment area built, had the pump and filter relocated and added new Pentair valves and a flowvis flow meter to the set up, the extra area gives us room to grow into a heater and SWCG if we decide to go that direction in the future.

We will be filling in more rock under the deck to level that area out a bit more and give it a more finished look.

This Chapter is closed.
Build 3.jpgBuild 1.jpgBuild 5.jpgBuild 9.jpgBuild 8.jpg

An update to this thread for everyone who was kind enough to help out.

We had a new equipment area built, had the pump and filter relocated and added new Pentair valves and a flowvis flow meter to the set up, the extra area gives us room to grow into a heater and SWCG if we decide to go that direction in the future.

We will be filling in more rock under the deck to level that area out a bit more and give it a more finished look.

View attachment 82139
That looks great! How is everything wintering?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.