Struggle to keep FC up

Great to hear!

We are glad you have found our information helpful and have saved money over the pool store and their sales. If you can, please consider making a donation to TFP.

We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keep the forum operating without advertisements.

Great to hear!

We are glad you have found our information helpful and have saved money over the pool store and their sales. If you can, please consider making a donation to TFP.

We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keep the forum operating without advertisements.

Done! Happy to contribute. Set the new one at 60% last night after my son's ballgame and woke up this morning to a healthy FC of 5 without adding any LC for the first time this summer! Looking back, I think I slammed it 2x this summer because I thought it was pre algae and instead it just hasn't been working correctly since our opening in April.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.