Stop/Start Buttons Not Working

Henry M

Silver Supporter
Oct 7, 2015
Coral Springs, Florida
I've a 10 year old Century V-Green 165 Variable Speed Motor that has worked magnificently until now. Motor does not stop when I push Stop button. Likewise, when the motor is running, and I push to Start button to stop the motor so I can clean filter, it does not stop. Haven't the foggiest idea how to proceed from here.

Sounds like the keypad died. It is not clear parts are available and anything is repairable. Contact Inyopools and see what they say about parts.

Wow 10 years on a VS motor! That's fantastic for any motor. My guess is that repair part costs may not make any sense for a motor this old. But just in case see below.

When I got mine a few years ago I did a lot of research. They do have parts lists that includes a replacement user interface panel for the 2.70 but not the 1.65. However they do offer a remote panel that may work fine as well as a digital control module for the 1.65 and .85. They may have the part for the 1.65 also and I would call them for this. Here's the contact info I had:
Regal Beloit America, Inc.
1325 Heil Quaker Blvd.
LaVergne, TN 37086
Customer Service: 866-887-521

I've also attached the somewhat limited parts and accessories brochure.

I hope this is helpful.

Chris

Attachments

• MCSSP17024E.PDF
    496 KB · Views: 5
Wow 10 years on a VS motor! That's fantastic for any motor. My guess is that repair part costs may not make any sense for a motor this old. But just in case see below.

When I got mine a few years ago I did a lot of research. They do have parts lists that includes a replacement user interface panel for the 2.70 but not the 1.65. However they do offer a remote panel that may work fine as well as a digital control module for the 1.65 and .85. They may have the part for the 1.65 also and I would call them for this. Here's the contact info I had:
Regal Beloit America, Inc.
1325 Heil Quaker Blvd.
LaVergne, TN 37086
Customer Service: 866-887-521

I've also attached the somewhat limited parts and accessories brochure.

I hope this is helpful.

Chris
This is a tremendous help! Thanks very much. And I will contact company for more detailed information. If I read the provided manual correctly, the remote panel does not let the user set duration & speed. Did you find anything about this when you did your research? Thanks, again.

Sorry, no I didn't read that manual. The remote panel looks like it gives you ability to change speeds but it's pretty expensive. Here's the description from Inyopools. Will be interesting to find out what they say. Please do follow up with us and good luck!

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.