Stonescapes Mini Pebble - Still does not look right

I would focus on the sample you were shown vs what you received. Ask for the Stonescapes warranty info it will have your name and address and on it, then use that as proof of color and product. NPT should have an order with your name and the delivered material can be compared to the batch formula. Use this to pressure builder to redo job. Contact NPT again and if that does not help reach out to other location or corporate office. In my experience NPT has been pretty helpful to the customer, if that doesn't work try your Contractors Board.
Thank you. I do have the invoice of the pallet that was delivered to my house. That is what confirms my suspicion there isn’t enough product and formula not correct. The Regional NPT guy could care less. I’ve tried to find out who is above him. No luck yet. Thank you.

Curious to see a picture of your pool. Do you hate the color or are you used to it by now?

Reading all the posts - It sounds like your delivery truck didn't check his load before starting the job. Do you think he went to the wrong house?

I love the color - it came out very nice. My issue is that the surface is not pebble. I am concerned about getting acid wash that it would be a serious issue if too little pebble as I believe given what was delivered. I’ll put a few pics here next.

Curious to see a picture of your pool. Do you hate the color or are you used to it by now?

Reading all the posts - It sounds like your delivery truck didn't check his load before starting the job. Do you think he went to the wrong house?

Attachments

• EAE948CB-B5FA-437C-A6CC-65AE120BECB7.jpeg
    EAE948CB-B5FA-437C-A6CC-65AE120BECB7.jpeg
    564.5 KB · Views: 75
  • D507DBC7-9EDE-4FC5-96AB-D9426BC6BFD1.jpeg
    D507DBC7-9EDE-4FC5-96AB-D9426BC6BFD1.jpeg
    712.1 KB · Views: 79
  • A6A65FAF-D563-4E16-9CC4-847B34AC0922.jpeg
    A6A65FAF-D563-4E16-9CC4-847B34AC0922.jpeg
    678.8 KB · Views: 82
It ended up a really nice color.
I've been reading up on plaster, pebble, techniques, and the proper application. Maybe you can shoot a message to 'Onbalance.' I've been following his posts. He knows so much about plaster, has a Youtube channel, business, etc. etc. He could give his opinion.

Reactions: Pstallworth
I love the color - it came out very nice. My issue is that the surface is not pebble. I am concerned about getting acid wash that it would be a serious issue if too little pebble as I believe given what was delivered. I’ll put a few pics here next.
My pebble is too "pebbly." Very rough in some places. I'd take a smoother, less "pebble-looking" finish in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Pstallworth

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.