Stenner Pump Wiring to EasyTouch Relays

Jim,

I am able swap out Stenners and get the 220. I appreciated all the help. I guess I was just testing your knowledge. [emoji3][emoji106]

Looks like I will be back to your original drawing. Thanks a ton for you help. Now I just have to wait for the exchange.

Let me know if the original sketch you made for Robbie does not work for me. I probably will wire a plug as opposed directly in.

Eric

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That would really be your best bet to swap out for a 220v pump. If you wired the 120v version the way that was mentioned before, your 220v GFI breaker will trip every time the pump tries to run because of the difference in voltage between each leg of the circuit. That's exactly what those breakers are designed to detect.

All,

I have no clue as to what I was thinking... :( What bdavis says is 100% on target....

My only defense is that I am either an idiot or was trying to design a GFCI tester.... Sigh!!!! :uhh:

Hanging my head in shame,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.