stenner excel spreadsheet

Jul 20, 2017
Lake Winnebago, MO
A while back a member posted an excel spreadsheet on his stenner pump and run times equaled a certain amount of FC I plugged my numbers into it and printed it out and have since misplaced it, can anyone point me to that thread or link if they recall the post I'm referring to it was very helpful, Ive searched old threads and cant locate. Thanks Steve

This...

This...

I just installed a stenner this week and had put together a tracker to keep up with dosing and tank levels. Take a look and hopefully it may be helpful to you or others. To edit or allow selection of different pumps it think it will need to be downloaded.

1. Specs Tab
- Choose stenner model, and enter pool and tank info (this covers flow rates for all of the 45 and 85 fixed pumps)
- Calculate runtimes, check the impacts of adjusting runtime / ppm FC / ounces

2. Tracking Tab
- Daily tracking of run time/oz/ppm/levels
- Check the impacts of adjusting runtime / ppm FC / ounces

Last edited:
This may have been the excel table you had printed out from a prior post. . .

It was a really good summary table so I added it to the setup tab in the tracker I'm using. The table can be based off of the pump spec rate, a measured flow rate, or calibrated rate, whichever is selected in setup.

1589908141212.png

Reactions: SirCookie
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.