Starting the process in South Carolina

They were suppose to finish today but never showed up :( I brushed this morning and tested PH which was at 7.5. Waiting for them to get the pump started before I add chlorine. PB is a nice guy but a small builder, he said two of his trucks broke down today. I am just nervous about staining from debris as there is no chlorine. There is not a lot but there is some though very little plaster dust if any.

You're "lucky" it's so cold right now you don't have to worry about algae too much. In fact no REAL warm-ups in the near future, If it were July I'd get a little chlorine in there and brush it around at this point.

You may have already read this, but if not here is some reading material while you wait. Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

Thanks for the encouragement, finally got the pump running so work on balancing the water tomorrow, need to add calcium. He did get my sheers working today too but still has to wire the heater, the globrite light and waiting for the remote to come in. The pump is running at full RPM, pentair Intelliflo vs. with the sheers on it sure does cut my flow to the returns. There are 6 returns on a horseshoe config. The main drain and two skimmers are home runs. The pump at most is 20 ft from the sheers
IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0880.jpgIMG_0876.jpg

The pool is is pretty much done, so excited. A few pictures of the morning sun hitting my lightwaves tile from NPT. Hope you can see the bling. Will post a picture of my equipment pad soon. Thank you TFP for the wealth of information and encouraging words!!!!

Please give Kim a moment to respond. She can't breathe right now.

In BLING coma right now...................WOWZER! I have found what my dreams will be made of many nights to come.............drool!!!!

Kim:kim: (b, you know me well..............when I first opened it all I could do was sit and look THEN I went to the second pic and drooled some more)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.