Started My ODK

Dimensions look very similar to the ODK I built a few years back. I will vote for concrete counters. I love the way my concrete looks and has held up through the years. As far as cutting the cement board, I used a circular saw with a cement blade. Makes for a dust bowl, but it was easier for me than the razor/knife. I also used a jigsaw on some odd types of cuts.

Riles

Okay I finally got some time over several weekends with an hour or two here and hour or two there and completed installing the cement board. I miscalculated a couple of measurements, can anyone provide suggestion on fixing the gaps under my beverage center and grill?20150516_191047.jpg

Question, when creating your frame did you follow any printed directions or plans? Is there any websites or reading material you can recommend I follow?

I found a place in Houston the sells 20 guage steel studs and looking to start designing/building hopefully this summer. Thanks!

Okay I finally got some time over several weekends with an hour or two here and hour or two there and completed installing the cement board. I miscalculated a couple of measurements, can anyone provide suggestion on fixing the gaps under my beverage center and grill?View attachment 36520

You probably should just take the door out, remove/add additional material above the door and re-install door.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.