Stains on new concrete deck.

May 1, 2016
Abington, PA
Pool renovation was done last Summer along with new concrete deck, and a new Merlin pool cover was installed when we closed up in the Fall. When removing the pool cover last week we noticed staining in the concrete where the cover wasn't. I tried pressure washing and it didn't help. I also tried a small test area with some ZEP concrete cleaner that I picked up at Home Depot but still no luck. Any suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

Pool renovation was done last Summer along with new concrete deck, and a new Merlin pool cover was installed when we closed up in the Fall. When removing the pool cover last week we noticed staining in the concrete where the cover wasn't. I tried pressure washing and it didn't help. I also tried a small test area with some ZEP concrete cleaner that I picked up at Home Depot but still no luck. Any suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,,,

Did you ever find a solution to fixing the two tones? I have the same thing with my pool. Where the safety cover lies in the winter is much brighter than the rest of the pool deck. Thanks,, Al

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.