Sta Rite SR200NA Heater - E06 Code

BrianOhItsU

Aug 27, 2022
Los Angeles
I had an E06 code displayed and replaced the stack flue sensor. Very easy and put the jackets back together and then .... the temperature reading was like 27. It wouldn't go up beyond 40 and it wouldn't go below maybe 25. I checked my floating pool temperature gauge and it read 84 degrees. Finding this post in my Google search, I turned off the breakers to the pool for a couple of minutes, and then turned them back on. I turned off the heater, and pressed the up or down switch and saw the indicator show F and C. I left it at F and turned the pool heater back on. It shows 74 even though the pool is 84. The heater set point is 86 (checked that) and the heater won't come on.

Could I have jogged the pressure switch while I was struggling with removing and replacing the jacket?

Any other ideas?

I'll let my system sit and see if it restores after a couple of hours, like other posters stated here. So strange.

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: We have a few members who know heaters quite well and may be able to answer this questions. I'll tag @ps0303 for starters to see if he can assist.

Be sure to visit our Pool Care Basics and update your signature. Enjoy the forum. :swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.