Spot forms daily?? What to do ??? W/ pics

Hey everyone so I have replaced, filter, filter sand, pump, motor, SWG and all. All my levels looks good but I’m get this dirty spot which forms daily? What is going on? See pics
9ec24d7c77653c9f67d6f6976356beda.jpg
76742b9f96b164533b2e43ccf2e9fe71.jpg

That's like a sand drift? Or is it sticking to the plaster?

If it's dust/sand settling out, then it's just a dead spot. Try re-aiming the return jets.

If it's more like dustbunnies that go poof when you approach with a brush, that's dead algae clumping, and you need to SLAM.

That's like a sand drift? Or is it sticking to the plaster?

If it's dust/sand settling out, then it's just a dead spot. Try re-aiming the return jets.

If it's more like dustbunnies that go poof when you approach with a brush, that's dead algae clumping, and you need to SLAM.

I have tried to re aim, change how hard the skimmer sucks etc.... I have the jets doing a nice circle.... it’s like the exact same daily spot that forms and it does not disappear but will go away if brushed.....
it’s like a spot of dirt I have tried a slam with same after result.

I need some help

Looks like mustard algae.

I would suggest a full SLAM and then maintain fc at 15% to 20% of cya for a week. Thereafter, maintain the fc at 10 to 15 % of CYA for about two weeks.

What is your CYA and what do you keep the fc at?

Did you complete a full SLAM and pass all criteria?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.