Sport type Pool or Traditional Deep End?????

Our pool was here when we moved in and it's a sport pool. The pool we had built in San Antonio had a deep end and twice the water capacity. I prefer a deep end because the water doesn't get as hot in the summer here in Texas... we use as much or more chemicals in this 15,000 gallon pool as we did in the 30,000 gallon one. Next pool I have will have a deep end.

I am very happy with it. We have a raised wall along the back that has two waterfalls. The kids jump off of it a lot. I think that 5 feet would have been too shallow as the kids have gotten taller over the years.

Mine will be 26’ in length (similar to yours) and we worry that it will be too steep going 3.5-5.5. Do you think it’s too steep? Do you play volleyball with the net in the middle?
We have a raised hot tub in the middle that I know they’ll want to jump off. Lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.