Spill-over mode added

Kihon

Apr 14, 2008
Huntington Beach, CA
Even though this thread is from 2 years ago(sorry for the necropost!), I wanted to just say that the banter here in this thread helped me 100% with my issue.

My installer(from 6 years ago) never set up "spill-over" mode and I had the same issue as @jobybett above. So based off the info here from @Jimrahbe (THANK YOU JIM), I was able to solve my issue.

I flipped the dipswitch #3 and moved my spa light(which was in the Aux 3 spot...to aux 4), freeing up the Aux 3 spot. Then I made my adjustments in iAqualink.

My issue was that my spa was also draining down, but TBH, I needed a way to "fill the spa" with the APP and not manually go press the spa fill button on the RS8.

One thing, my spill-over icon still looks like a light.

2020-07-27_14-55-49-jpg.155388

Attachments

• 2020-07-27_14-55-49.jpg
    2020-07-27_14-55-49.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
K,

I might have got the original thread started, but I suspect it was @PoolGate that did all the heavy lifting.. I'm not much of a Jandy kind of guy.. :mrgreen:

No matter what, if it help at all, then that makes us all happy,

Let's see if Poolgate can help with your light icon issue.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: Kihon
K,

I might have got the original thread started, but I suspect it was @PoolGate that did all the heavy lifting.. I'm not much of a Jandy kind of guy.. :mrgreen:

No matter what, if it help at all, then that makes us all happy,

Let's see if Poolgate can help with your light icon issue.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Nope. actually it was all you. :cool: If course, we all would have known that if I would have been allowed to reply to the orig thread here 🤡

And I thank you much!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.