Spaboy's fcl reading vs test strips

Jun 14, 2017
Calgary
[FONT=&quot]Hey guys. Brand new to tubbing. Got my arctic yukon installed 2 days ago. water @ 2000ppm salt conc. The FCL range reading on the spaboy probe sent to the app is 0.6-1.5ppm (falls under the "OK" column). PH reading from same Spaboy probe has been between 7.0-7.6.
I picked up the aquacheck test strips and TA is at 80ppm, PH 7.2, but FCL from test strips showing what I think is 0 PPM. Which FCL reading do I trust?
[/FONT]

Go buy yourself a drop-type test kit. If you have a choice between DPD and OTO, go with OTO. In layman's terms, pink FC test or yellow FC test. You want yellow. Either will have a orange-pink pH test.

There's one company that has the monopoly on importing Taylor stuff into Canuckistan, so they charge accordingly. If you find some other 2-way test kit like this, it will work. It's not complete, but a hot tub can be dumped and refilled easier than a pool if things get out of hand!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.