Spa water level leaking back to pool over night, when pump off!

I would set Valve 1 maybe 70% pool and 30% spa. Whatever minimum spa spillover that makes you happy. The more water you send through the pool returns the better.

For the winter you need to have a bit of flow through valve 2 for freeze protection.

Really if your spa drains down to pool level at night it then refills when the pump goes on. That is not a big deal.

ajw22 said: <<Really if your spa drains down to pool level at night it then refills when the pump goes on. That is not a big deal.>>

We have our pool re-plastered many years ago. And the workers told me that don't let any part of the bared plaster wall exposing to the Texas sun for too long. It would cause the separation of the plaster from underneath cement, thus leaking through. Keep them underwater in hot weather all the time. Thanks again.

ajw22 said: <<Really if your spa drains down to pool level at night it then refills when the pump goes on. That is not a big deal.>>

We have our pool re-plastered many years ago. And the workers told me that don't let any part of the bared plaster wall exposing to the Texas sun for too long. It would cause the separation of the plaster from underneath cement, thus leaking through. Keep them underwater in hot weather all the time. Thanks again.

What is your pump runtime?

Look closely at valve #2 conduit again, we notice that there could be a valve there as a check valve, could be Otega type. This could explain why suddenly the waterdrop, thus a failure of that valve. However, the way the valve is located and constructed, how could we be able to service it, any idea please? TIAValve #2.JPG
new circulation.JPG

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.