Spa Light 12v hard wired 6 inch niche

Jun 3, 2018
Odessa, FL
I'm having a helluva time finding a light that fits my needs (that isn't $250 - $600). Have a Hayward niche, removed universal colorlogic. My ideal is an RGB like the Hayward - fits 6 inch niche, 12v, 2 wire.

Now I'm researching getting a fixture that takes a screw in bulb and then buying one of those aftermarket LED bulbs. No clear choice here either for the right product.

If anyone know of something that would fit my needs, I'd appreciate hearing about it!

Thank you!

Maybe explore these folks:

I'm having a helluva time finding a light that fits my needs (that isn't $250 - $600). Have a Hayward niche, removed universal colorlogic. My ideal is an RGB like the Hayward - fits 6 inch niche, 12v, 2 wire.

Now I'm researching getting a fixture that takes a screw in bulb and then buying one of those aftermarket LED bulbs. No clear choice here either for the right product.

If anyone know of something that would fit my needs, I'd appreciate hearing about it!

Thank you!
Shallow niche or full depth? Makes a huge difference in what will fit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.