Dec 28, 2020
Charlotte, NC
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hello - I just started getting into my gunite hot tub, and wondering how far up from the bench should the hot tub jets be? Unless I slide into the bench a little, the jet hits the bottom of my butt vs. my back. Thank you

Attachments

• BD52805E-1C81-46CB-9457-F2BD3BF3FC5A.jpeg
    BD52805E-1C81-46CB-9457-F2BD3BF3FC5A.jpeg
    634.2 KB · Views: 32
Unfortunately my spa is covered and under a foot of snow for me to measure the distance from the seat to the jet. I would guess it is around 8” to 12” above the seat.

What does yours measure?

Unfortunately my spa is covered and under a foot of snow for me to measure the distance from the seat to the jet. I would guess it is around 8” to 12” above the seat.

What does yours measure?
You don't own a snow shovel? I used to have to shovel snow off my spa all the time to get in!:D

Since it is an integrated spa, there would be a lot more to it than just a snow shovel.

Back to the original question, I don't know that there is a set standard for the jet height, but mine are about 6" off the bench and hit me lower/mid back. I like my integrated spa and use it quite often, but don't expect it to have the contours and jets of a stand alone fiberglass spa. Also, since your pool is already completed, I'm not sure you have any easy solutions to raise your jet height.

Since it is an integrated spa, there would be a lot more to it than just a snow shovel.

Back to the original question, I don't know that there is a set standard for the jet height, but mine are about 6" off the bench and hit me lower/mid back. I like my integrated spa and use it quite often, but don't expect it to have the contours and jets of a stand alone fiberglass spa. Also, since your pool is already completed, I'm not sure you have any easy solutions to raise your jet height.
Just having a little fun...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.