Spa Cover Recommendations

tmm1

Gold Supporter
Dec 21, 2018
Santa Barbara, CA
Long story short, I'm in the market for a new spa cover. Can anyone recommend good brands? I'm hesitant to get another one from the spa store since the first cover didn't last.

TheCoverGuy is one that seems to be all over Amazon with good reviews. Anyone tried a cover from them? Other vendors or brands that are recommended?

---

I have a ~2 year old spa cover which gets a lot of direct sunlight, and has started to deteriorate. Overall its not in too bad of shape, and my plan was to clean and apply protectant to the vinyl and then patch some of the tears. Was going pretty well until I decided to unzip the cover to look inside, and the vapor barrier bag started flaking off all over the place. The foam on one side also seems to be warped, so I think it's time to just replace the cover altogether.

IMG_1637.jpgIMG_1633.jpgIMG_1635.jpgIMG_1629.jpg

I bought my current spa cover about 7 years ago from Hottubworks.com. At that time you could not only select color and look, but you could decide on type of foam insert, tie downs, etc. Each one was made to your specifications. Mine has been great!

NOTE: This was 7 years ago and the tops were made inhouse. Check them out and read reviews before purchasing. A lot of things may have changed in that amount of time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.