Soon to be Pool Owners

Toro

Sep 11, 2019
Camarillo, CA
Hi from sunny Camarillo, CA! We just purchased a new home with a 1/2 acre backyard that is calling out for a new pool install. We've never had a pool, so the process will be like learning a new language. Luckily, we learn quickly and based on the wealth of info on the TFP site, I am feeling very confident. So, please be patient with my stupid questions. I promise to search the forum for answers to my questions before posting. Thank you to TFP site owners for setting up this great source of all things pools!

Ooooh! Exciting times ahead! Please keep us in the loop as you undertake this new adventure? Lots of pics too....pleaseeeee!!

Start a build thread in the forums and let us help you spend your pool dollars wisely...and maybe a little frivolously too <hehehehe> @kimkats and I love a little bling now and then. :laughblue:

Maddie :flower:

Oh goodie!!! I need a new pool to build! Most of my other ones are done or about done!!!

Please go ahead and start your build thread and tell us when you do so here so we can jump over and get you started on the right foot!

Kim:kim: