Some suggestions getting balanced please?

Time to dump some stabilizer to bring it up? Tested again today, FC continuing to come down. Kids have swam last 3 days (even though I say water is still cold).
Keep in mind if you let the FC go much lower, when you do bump up the CYA your target FC range will slide up a bit as well. I know the app/chart says target for a CYA of 70 is 5, but then you read from the experts here that it's safe to swim all the way up to SLAM level (28) - so currently I've been erring on the side of caution and making my target FC the upper end of the Pool Math range. At least I don't think there is any problem with that...

Side note, is there a "dark mode" setting in Pool Math that I haven't found or is that a phone specific setting?

Side note, is there a "dark mode" setting in Pool Math that I haven't found or is that a phone specific setting?
Click on the hamburger menu in the top left, choose 'About Troublefreepool.com' and then scroll to the bottom where you'll find App Theme.

Keep in mind if you let the FC go much lower, when you do bump up the CYA your target FC range will slide up a bit as well. I know the app/chart says target for a CYA of 70 is 5, but then you read from the experts here that it's safe to swim all the way up to SLAM level (28) - so currently I've been erring on the side of caution and making my target FC the upper end of the Pool Math range. At least I don't think there is any problem with that...
You are correct. Lots of people run that way, to make sure they don't drop below the bottom of the range before they test and add again.

Click on the hamburger menu in the top left, choose 'About Troublefreepool.com' and then scroll to the bottom where you'll find App Theme.
Sure enough, would expect that to be in the settings (cog icon) but all good. Thanks for the tip!
You are correct. Lots of people run that way, to make sure they don't drop below the bottom of the range before they test and add again.
I just have to wonder if you were to set it way high - but still below SLAM, so let's say 20-25 in this case - where does it start to get into that awful smelling, burning eyes zone...or does it ever?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.