Some days your robot army needs help

It does not take a hurricane/tropical storm to give me that much debris in my pool. A cold front with a line of thunderstorms will do.

Manual vacuums with big canisters are awesome at cleaning up debris … so are pressure driven leaf baggers …. always good to have access to fast cleaning tools 😜

Are you talking about the $30 things that you attach a garden hose to? Do they work well? Sounds like a pretty good investment to me.

Yeah. There’s different versions available. I remember reading a post from an pool guy that he took the commercial grade one and somehow McGuyver’d one of those finely knit mesh soccer ball bags to it so that the capture bag was like 4 times the size of the one that comes standard. He said he could almost bag an entire pool full of leaves with it. I bet it could even be driven with a submersible pump so that you don’t fill the pool while bagging.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.