Solid Inground safety cover questions

az1441

Sep 6, 2011
Hello All,

I am hoping to get some help/opinion. When I bought my home (10 years ago) it had an inground pool and the previous owner had an anchored safety cover that i used for years.

I can describe it as blue on one side / green on the other and SOLID. there was a channel of mesh/holes down the middle for drainage.

My concern is i do not remember the brand of this as I need to replace it.

I see solid ones branded Loop Loc and Robelle.

My question is if I look into a solid inground anchored safety cover with a middle drain/holes - is this sufficient to replace what I had regardless of brand?

Sorry if I am not providing enough information

If you can figure out the brand your cover is, or what store it was bought through, then you will find they have the pattern for your cover and know where all the straps fall. This would let you get a new cover that fits your current anchor points.

If you order a new cover without the manufacturer knowing your old cover many of your anchor points will not line up with the new cover.

You may be able to ship your old cover to whoever is manufacturing a new cover for you. Or maybe carefully measure and specify the anchor points you have.

Another cover manufacture is...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.