Solar panels on a south'ish facing verticle wall *update*

Re: Solar panels on a south'ish facing verticle wall *update

jblizzle said:
math.quote]
:hammer:

I get what you're saying about the flow rate and all. It will take a long time to exchange all the cold water for warm water and the more coils I have the more flow I can have and still achieve a good result.
As with everything else its all relative to how much money you want to spend......solar energy is free...LOL yeah it is :x !

I'm anxious to see your results with the new system.

Re: Solar panels on a south'ish facing verticle wall *update

Nice!!!

Not yet, I finally have someone working on the roof re-coat starting TODAY. So need to order up some parts to get my panels up there ... torture looking at the pool in the hot weather with the water under 75 ... brrrrrr. Now the problem is that due to prior plans, I may not even be able to install them until the middle of May :evil: Considering just throwing them up there and getting them hooked up and worrying about the "final" install (minor things like actually attaching them to the roof :)) later.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.