Mermaid Mama

May 16, 2019
Wake Forest, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
In theory, we think it will work but I don't know what I don't know so here I am to humbly ask if it will actually make life easier with using the solar cover. I am 5'1" so I am struggling to get solar cover on and off our AGP. We fastened some utility on hooks to hold it but it fills with pockets of water from all the rain and it falls into the clay below...so there has to be a better way so I am THINKING about cutting into it into 4 strips.

Our pool is 32x16 so each strip would be 8 x 16 and then we could fold each strip in half and store on the hooks. Hoping this will also keep the cover from filling with water if neatly folded.

My pool is roughly the same size with a section that goes out to 23' wide. I cut my cover into two large sections lengthwise. The sections overlap about 4"-6". It works for me. I posted a couple pics in this post:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.