Solar Breeze ?

Received my NX2 today and immediately placed it into the pool. I am happy day 1 and will be happy if I get 3 years. I did purchase a 3yr warranty.
We get a lot of bugs that fly in for a dip and don’t make it out, so they become floaters, which I hate. I like that the NX2 floats everywhere and gets the Baja shelf. I spend an hour or so reading on the shelf and I didn’t see any floating bugs today, after the NX2 had been roaming for a couple of hours.
It does get stuck within the hose of the M600, so we ordered hose weights to see if we can keep the cleaner hose under water. We have rounded edges for the most part and the only other area where we’ve seen the NX2 get tripped up is when it bumps into our umbrella pole, since the wheels that steer it away, don’t have a place to push off from. When it hits the wall it takes a little time to figure out, but then cuts the motor and then starts again in reverse. Here’s Mabel.

1BD275CF-929B-4CEE-8E5A-AB8C82D6A8D0.jpeg1B094BC3-4449-4D93-857E-93859312A47D.jpeg

Hose weights. Hmmm. Let me know how that goes, that might make you a genius.

Mine also gets caught up in the M500 cord. So I dont run the two at the same time, but I would love to.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.