Solar-Breeze NX2

SteveK52

Bronze Supporter
Mar 11, 2019
Taylors South Carolina
Our Solar-Breeze NX2 is no longer working properly, goes forward for a few feet then into reverse and repeats this for as long as it is running. It looks like repair parts are no longer available. This was an very expensive unit to only last a couple of years. Has anyone had experience with a different brand that they would recommend?

I would go with the Betta 2. There are a bunch of long threads on it here. I have the replacement for the NX2 which is the Ariel but the battery life on it is not very good.

I would go with the Betta 2. There are a bunch of long threads on it here. I have the replacement for the NX2 which is the Ariel but the battery life on it is not very good.
The Ariel battery sucks which is its biggest drawback. I guess the Betta2 can last all night like the NX2 used to do if in full sun during daytime. If the Betta 2 turns out to be more reliable than its first generation unit, then I'll probably end up making the switch

I am one angry rant away from ordering a Betta 2. The 2 hour battery life in the Ariel is just garbage. Also with the optional 3 year warranty (which I dont really consider optional) it mitigates a bunch of the risk.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.