Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Hi! I'm looking for a pool vacuum that has a soft bottom.

Last year, we used the Pool Blaster Catfish and loved everything about it -- EXCEPT the hard wheels that caused punctures in my liner.

Are there any vacuums that have maybe a foam bottom or something soft that won't puncture the vinyl liner?

Do you guys have the ultra fine filter? does it get the fine silt? Or does the silt still settle a couple hours after the Dolphin is finished? Do you still have to vacuum all the silt up?

E10 pool robot might be what you need...

Maddie ⛳ Tiger's on the course! :party:

I've got one of those and I love it. Can't really compare it to anything other than a manual vacuum though. Having a robotic vacuum increased my enjoyment of the pool significantly.

I bought one of these tonight, I hope it was a good decision. I have a lot of fine silt, or dead algae that constantly settles, I hope this will pick that up. I bought the ultra fine filter basked to go with it. let me know how yours does with fine silt and dead algae. my old aquabot classic would stir it up but the silt just settled again. it didnt actually get picked up by it. I hope this one does better.

Do you guys have the ultra fine filter? does it get the fine silt? Or does the silt still settle a couple hours after the Dolphin is finished? Do you still have to vacuum all the silt up?
I do, but I can't remember if I tried it without first. It does a great job for me, I only have to get out the manual vacuum if there's stuff that gets stuck in wrinkles.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.