So many Dolphin models...

Dec 30, 2018
Glen Rock, PA
Heading into our 2nd season as in-ground fiberglass pool owners and we’re ready to invest in a robotic cleaner. My husband suggested getting the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus which he found online for $829 (w/ the caddy), but he didn’t do much research...lo & behold, I just discovered there are about a bazillion Dolphin models. I am willing to invest in something higher end if it really gets the job done better, but I also don’t want to throw money away on features we don’t even need. Is there a Cliffs Notes on these things?? Help!

Reactions: dsilchenstedt
Welcome to the forum!
I have had an Active 20 (same as S200) for two years. Works great. I do not have a caddy but do not need one.
Many of us buy our robots from Marina Pool Spa in Denver, Co. They take phone orders only (so you get a better warranty). Give them a call and see what they suggest for your needs/wants.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

Reactions: SarahMili
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.