Snap-on Color Lens Cover

Marty, these covers do work however if you want a different color you have to take off the existing cover and replace it with a different color. Our pool came with one however I replaced the light with a pentair intellibrite and controller which I mounted in the Flamingo lounge( found a great deal on ebay ) as i did not want to have to go into the pool to change snap on covers. BTW we liked the blue cover the best, hated the green and the red cover. Hope this helps :cheers:

Marty, these covers do work however if you want a different color you have to take off the existing cover and replace it with a different color. Our pool came with one however I replaced the light with a pentair intellibrite and controller which I mounted in the Flamingo lounge( found a great deal on ebay ) as i did not want to have to go into the pool to change snap on covers. BTW we liked the blue cover the best, hated the green and the red cover. Hope this helps :cheers:
Yes, that’s what I was hoping to hear. Blue. Blue it is. One color is ok with me. So I can get any snap on cover and will fit my lights? I have no clue who makes these lights. Thank you. Marty

No one lived here for 8 years and I don’t want to replace lights. I afraid I may get a leak. With this pool liner having more curves then a hot woman and 60 x 35 I don’t have the money to replace it. Last week our upstairs central AC burnt out. Kids are here on vacation and put AC on 68 when it was 92 out side. I’m getting pricing $6800 to replace it.

Totally understand. BTW you have a very large pool :cheers:
we had to get a new winter cover when we bought this bank sale house and that was $3800. I never checked what a liner would cost. I just counted how many curves - 14. 60 x 35 with 91/2 ft deep end. What would the price be ? $8k ? How do or when do you pay- when pool is all filled up? Because my buddy did his pool with only 4 curves and the liner ripped at one corner because it was not flush to corner. The guy who does the measurements has to be spot on.

This is the cover I purchased this year. I had some before, but my blue one cracked

Blue Devil B8481 Pool Light Lens Cover, Fits Amerlite Underwater Lights, Plastic, 7.5 inch Diameter

As far as color goes, Green makes your pool look like algae is growing. Red makes it look like you are swimming in blood. Blue is what you want. Remember to take teh cover off when you close yoru pool for the winter.

This is the cover I purchased this year. I had some before, but my blue one cracked

Blue Devil B8481 Pool Light Lens Cover, Fits Amerlite Underwater Lights, Plastic, 7.5 inch Diameter

As far as color goes, Green makes your pool look like algae is growing. Red makes it look like you are swimming in blood. Blue is what you want. Remember to take teh cover off when you close yoru pool for the winter.
Good catch on taking lens off. Thanks. I don’t even want to thinking about closing pool yet. Lol this will be my first year putting on this winter cover my self. Sounds easy but cover must be over 100 lb and guy told me to leave the indoor carpet that was around the pool bricks and it’s on all around the pool straps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.