Small valves

Aug 31, 2012
Hi,
I am redoing the original plastic ball valves that have cracked handles due to sun/age. I am going to put jandy valves on the larger valves, and was wondering what to do with the smaller 3/4 valve that runs the above water spray nozzle on the side of the pool. Is there any manufacturer that makes valves this small that are serviceable like the jandys? I haven't seen anything like that online. I would hate to put a replacement plasic ball valve like is in there currently back in there again. Thanks for the help.

I personally haven't seen a 3/4" valve similar to the Jandy 2-way valves.
You may want to consider something like these: 3/4 PVC True Union Ball Valve - Viton (SK-TUBV-S-007-V)

Several suppliers carry these true union ball valves. The center 'valve' section is removable for maintenance and/or replacement without having to cut/glue pipes. They are available in PVC and CPVC.

It would be beneficial to have some type of cover or sun screening to keep the sun off the equipment.

I personally haven't seen a 3/4" valve similar to the Jandy 2-way valves.
You may want to consider something like these: 3/4 PVC True Union Ball Valve - Viton (SK-TUBV-S-007-V)

Several suppliers carry these true union ball valves. The center 'valve' section is removable for maintenance and/or replacement without having to cut/glue pipes. They are available in PVC and CPVC.

It would be beneficial to have some type of cover or sun screening to keep the sun off the equipment.

Thanks for the link. I guess that this is the best I have seen so far as far as replacement/fixing a broke small valve. I have a cover protecting the pump area, it was bare when I bought the house. Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.