Small Dark Spots bleeding thru new gunite and exposed rebar

Centex21

Gold Supporter
May 24, 2020
Round Rock, TX
We had our pool shot with gunite this Tues July 16th.Started watering immediately. The shell looks great with really only 1 small crack. I also noticed a small piece of rebar left exposed on a bench where the seat meets the back wall.
Wednesday I started noticing some small pencil round sized dark spots with runoff lines in the finish. We have a crepe myrtle over an edge of the pool, so I thought it was the dropped tree debris that can sometimes stain a sidewalk under crepe myrtles. I had already trimmed the tree but was thinking about cutting it down. I later noticed the spots in a vertical wall with the same run lines. So my crepe myrtle theory is shot.
The spots are on the floor of the pool, side wall cut into the surrounding soil and in a wall opposite of that 1 wall that is free standing and exposed due to moving a form In closer to the main pool. All have the small spots. The spots dont appear to me to be orange/reddish like rebar stains. The exposed rebar is still clean amd not rusting so I feel it would be rusting before interior wall rebar. I feel like it could be maybe some debris or dirt left in the hopper got mixed in the gunite when shot? Just odd. Gunite guys coming out tomorrow to see. Anyone see this before? Im freaking out.
Salesman with CMC Sheplers contacted a mfg rep with Sika (whom supposedly spoke to an Enginnee) and they say to chip around rebar and fill around rebar with Sikadur 35 then cover the area with Sikatop 123.
im in Texas just north of austin. Soils was mix of dark soil and rock. No groundwater and its bone dry and in the 100s the past week or so.
Sorry for the long post and any typos, Im on my ipad.
B2EE4091-4D1B-4EE4-9439-F08D6FBA3553.jpegBD1B0B0F-7533-4619-990D-8A56C360FC35.jpeg81119546-459A-45FB-9678-F96FA5E272F6.jpegAttempting to post pics now

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.