Slowly progressing...

Hi pool people!…hopefully all of you that have a winter season came out healthy and ok, with no pool damage.

I just opened my pool on Father’s Day. It was a little cloudy, more so than other years so I ran my swg on boost and it cleared right up…
IMG_8522.jpeg

Reactions: kimkats
Welcome BACK partsman !!!
It was a little cloudy, more so than other years so I ran my swg on boost and it cleared right up…
Pass an Overnight Chlorine Loss Test asap while its still somewhat cool out. You do not want a runaway algae train when summer shows up.

Reactions: Mdragger88
I had to do a little repair to the railing on my stairs, it snapped right off where it attaches to the side. It’s a good thing the piece that was left inside after the railing broke off was long enough for me to actually insert it back into the railing…

IMG_3019.jpeg
…arrows point to where it broke.

IMG_3020.jpeg

I was able to insert it back into the side, screw the one philips screw back in, and put the stairs back together. Good as new.

Reactions: Newdude
My youngest boy was in the pool with me the other day while I was vacuuming, and some how we started talking about a sprinkler/fountain type thing for the pool.
I already have a tee in the return for when I do the solar heaters, so why not just use that in the meantime?
IMG_8883.jpeg

I had an old lawn sprinkler that probably would have ended up in the trash, I just took it apart and built a PT wood stand for it and hooked it up with some garden hose repair pieces from HD…
IMG_8877.jpeg

IMG_8875.jpeg
…Luna wanted to eat the water when she saw it!

And the best parent award goes to @partsman
approve george sanders GIF by The Academy Awards

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.