Skinny Dippers???

Jul 25, 2016
Broadview Heights
Hello all. I was reading an old thread here about skinny dipping, are there others that enjoy using their pool and deck for getting rid of any old tan lines?

I have a privacy screen that I can put up and take down in about 5 minutes, that I use on my pool deck. I bought it on the netnude.com store, but sadly it's no longer available. It's made from 6' wide x 25' long RipStop nylon, and it attaches to 1/2" dia PVC conduit that slips into the handrail posts on the deck. The RipStop nylon attached to the PVC with 4" long plastic "C" snap clips that you can get from Amazon. Once installed it creates a nice privacy screen for our deck. I am trying to figure out the best way to create a privacy screen for the pool itself. Until last summer, our neighbors both had a lot of trees in their yards, making our backyard private, however one neighbor removed all the trees in their yard, now opening up our backyard to the neighbors north of us, at least for the next 2-3 houses up the road. There are no neighbors behind us, just woods, that we own, so no one should be back there.

Oh boy. It's been a while since I got to use this one. *dusts off emojii*

:nopic:

I found a ton of privacy screens while searching for fencing to enclose my equipment pad so the dogs couldn't go tasty tasty on all the wires. Everyone from Amazon to HomeDepot had several variety and colors. You should be able to find something effective that you like, albeit it probably not designed for the specific reason you seek.

Oh boy. It's been a while since I got to use this one. *dusts off emojii*

:nopic:

I found a ton of privacy screens while searching for fencing to enclose my equipment pad so the dogs couldn't go tasty tasty on all the wires. Everyone from Amazon to HomeDepot had several variety and colors. You should be able to find something effective that you like, albeit it probably not designed for the specific reason you seek.
I too searched for the same, but man I was overwhelmed with the results!

I'm looking for another RipStop vinyl that's the same size, but now I can only find 5' wide as the widest. I am looking at creating a "louver" setup on the deck, and that would be towards the end of summer.

Try searching for wind screen also. That's the kinda stuff they have around tennis courts and many are dense enough for privacy.

Reactions: BarefootRob
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.