Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
Anyone make an automatic solar skimmer that holds a bushel of leaves 🤣🤣? I took my cover off a couple weeks too early. Oak trees seem to be losing more leaves than usual. I probably skim a bushel a day, and the Aquabot on the bottom grabs another 4 baskets full. I guess I need a bigger rake, any good ones out there?

I have purchased 3 over the years. They don't seem to last long for the price. The Instapark Betta has the best/largest basket of the 3 I own. I like the way it opens from the top instead of sliding a tray out the front to empty it. My negatives are the plastic gears can strip out if anything gets stuck in the front paddle, like a large twig, and the battery size doesn't seem sufficient.

I hadn't seen that one, looks nice. Had the solar breeze for a few years (think it lasted 3, with one repair during). Was ok but didn't hold much and slide out basket was a pain. My oak trees are getting bigger, so sun could be an issue. Do they make corded ones (like bottom robots) for skimming?

I'm thinking a 20-24" net would be the fastest solution.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.