Skimmer question

Venturi skimmers do not skim better if you have a VS pump running at a low RPM.. Anyone installing a pool without a VS pump is just stuck in the 60's.. :mrgreen:

Speaking of the 60's, that is when suction cleaners were invented.. I would suggest that you check out a robot cleaner..

Like this...

Let's see what our other members have to say..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Venturi skimmers do not skim better if you have a VS pump running at a low RPM.. Anyone installing a pool without a VS pump is just stuck in the 60's.. :mrgreen: Speaking of the 60's said:
yMp7Vd-Z0Is[/MEDIA]

Let's see what our other members have to say..

Thanks,

Jim R.
. Thanks, I am installing an IntelliFlo VSF Variable Speed and Flow Pump I only have 3 returns on my plan so I guess this will technically give me an extra return. In any case, I can always just use the suction side and ignore the extra 70 bucks I paid for this thing 😂. Plumber is working now and I don’t have time to go exchange. Unless someone here tells me it’s the worst thing ever, I will have to run with it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.