Huntsville, AL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Pool in my sig is old and we are in the planning stages of a new one at a new house. I feel silly for asking, but where are the robotic cleaners plugged? I had a suction side cleaner in the old pool but want to go robotic this time. Do all inground pools have electrical outlets close by. My equipment pad will not be convenient. I can't imagine very many people running extension cords for robots.

Since they usually have a pretty long cable (I think mine is 60'), you can put the power supply well away from your pool.i installed mine by burrowing under my deck with 1.5" conduit. This comes out at, basically, the center most location of my pool. Then I only need about 20' in the pool leaving me 40' to route to the power supply which is mounted relatively remotely from the pool. I have this power supply plugged into an external outlet.

Does this help?

If you are building a new pool, then I would just run an outlet close to the pool when you are running the electrical for the pool lights, etc. It would be minimal cost to add, and depending on your pool layout and landscape you can likely find a location where the outlet is mostly hidden.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.