Perfection, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
The sidewall (right at the skimmer, naturally) blew out of my 16'X32' oval agp. It is completely inside a deck so changing the size is not an economical option. The only two manufacturers of this size I have found so far is Cornelius and the Pool Factory. Any input about either of these? Or any suggestions of repair? The pool is old, I live at the beach and the steel is rusting out in many places. Cost is a major concern. I've checked Craigslist, and found one 200 miles away, understand the used liner issue, so that is a factor as well.

Thanks

Dang I'm sorry to hear that. I have a Cornelius 16x32 steel wall that is ...NOT.........warrantied for a SWG. Top rails are resin. Living where you do you might want to look into a resin wall pool. I didin't even know they existed when I put mine up!

Just wanted to tell you how sorry I am that your pool blew out! Good luck in your search! :goodjob:

Thanks to both....And I am looking at resin, though the newer steel walls with hot dip galvanized/Kleer Koat should be fine with a salt pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.