Show me your liner!

LuciGo

Aug 24, 2014
Chester, VA
There are so many liner patterns to choose from. Do you love yours? I'm including the 3 we have had (we move a lot). I think we want something with a dark blue?

Attachments

• liner1.jpg
    liner1.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 40
  • liner2.JPG
    liner2.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 40
  • liner3.JPG
    liner3.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 40
Look what i have for you!!!

Look what i have for you!!!

Thank you, that really helps. Would like to see more above ground pools, but definitely gives me an idea of what different colors do to the water!

Portifino

At the end of August, I'll be replacing the liner as I have a major leak going on and collecting water behind the liner past the skimmer where my leak is.

Attachments

• 20190804_114438.jpg
    20190804_114438.jpg
    554.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 20190715_103827.jpg
    20190715_103827.jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: thefloatqueen
I haven't told her yet that it needs one but I'm sure she'd have a blast picking one! LOL

I've got my pick. I'll run it past her... obviously... She's my boss... but I'll take her with me n give her final say. It's just a liner of course. I'd really like a tan one though. LOL

Portifino

At the end of August, I'll be replacing the liner as I have a major leak going on and collecting water behind the liner past the skimmer where my leak is.

@Casey I want your pool!! ??

EDIT: I replied without reading lol! Sorry about the leak!! But from the pics you posted, your pool looks beautiful! Can’t wait to see your new liner when you decide! ?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
@Casey I want your pool!! ??

EDIT: I replied without reading lol! Sorry about the leak!! But from the pics you posted, your pool looks beautiful! Can’t wait to see your new liner when you decide! ?

You'll have to fight the 6 year old. LOL She's one tough cookie. Goes by the name of Leonard. :D

• Haha
Reactions: thefloatqueen
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.