Should I SLAM?

If you are home and your FC is falling off that fast it would be better if you can check that FC and dose back to SLAM more often, say every 2 hours?

That will help keep you in the prime algae killing zone more often which will get you to where you want to be faster.
I did this all thorough the day the last 2 days. I tested every 2 to 3 hours and kept my chlorine at SLAM level. I also cleaned my cartridge filter each night. This morning I can see the bottom! It's still cloudy but the progress is obvious! Being able to see where the pine needles are on the bottom is a huge win; I can actually see to net them out!
I'm hoping this means I only have another day of SLAM. We're all eager to swim!

I did this all thorough the day the last 2 days. I tested every 2 to 3 hours and kept my chlorine at SLAM level. I also cleaned my cartridge filter each night. This morning I can see the bottom! It's still cloudy but the progress is obvious! Being able to see where the pine needles are on the bottom is a huge win; I can actually see to net them out!
I'm hoping this means I only have another day of SLAM. We're all eager to swim!
Also, my SLAM level is 12 and this morning I was only down to 10.5!
*happy dance* 😄

Reactions: TKpoolOH
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.