Sharing my pool info on Pool Math App and other App Questions

pwa2003

Gold Supporter
Oct 29, 2022
Tulsa, OK
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Newbie here! I want to get set up properly on the Pool Math app, and some of the choices I don't understand...

#1 - Tapping the upload(?) symbol at the upper right (just to the left of the Settings symbol), I get to the question, "Which pool information would you like to share"? I would like to share enough info so if I post a question to the forum, y'all will be able to see what I'm dealing with. So, do I select "Share Link to My Pool", or "Overview Only", or "Recent Logs Only", or "Overview + Recent Logs"?

#2 - Under Pool Setup --.> Sharing, both choices ("Link from TroubleFreePool.com user profile" and "Anyone with a unique link") are currently turned off. Which one, if either, must I/should I turn on?

Also, I've been having some difficulty with the app stopping. It opens fine, but when I tap Logs, I get Pool Math keeps stopping. How can I fix that? If I uninstall the app & reinstall it, will I lose anything? Can I access my logs, etc. through the website?

If you "Link from TroubleFreePool.com user profile" you don't need to worry about the others.
Your PoolMath account must use the same user details as your forum profile.

OK, thanks! I did the "Link from TroubleFreePool.com" as suggested.

Now, if I could get the app to quit crashing, maybe I could log my latest results. Any suggestions as to what I can do? I've not had any problems with it until the last couple of days.

While you are waiting to get your PoolMath issue resolved, post a full set of current test results below.

What test kit are you using? Add it to your signature.

FC
CC
pH
TA
CH
CYA
Water Temperature

Now, if I could get the app to quit crashing, maybe I could log my latest results. Any suggestions as to what I can do? I've not had any problems with it until the last couple of days.
Can you try to delete the App and reinstall it? Then login using the same credentials. I’m not seeing server issues or massive amounts of crash reports so let’s see if this helps.