Missouri
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
SR Smith has a "commercial" basketball goal that is set back 18" and a "residential" option that has a 12" setback. Even though I sent my builder the specs for residential, they put the jigs 18" back. Concrete will be poured Friday. Should I have them move it or get a commercial goal? I can't quite figure out why I'd want one or the other... Is an 18" setback better for the concrete decking?

Good morning LG! :wave: Well ........ shoot. (no basketball pun intended) :) I suppose with no replies, your question is old-news by now since the plaster is probably poured. Shame no one replied to your question. Did everything work out okay to your satisfaction? Maybe post a pic later of yoru hoop set-up? Have a nice day.

im trying to navigate a similar question today as well... hoope SR smith, going in, but using top mount auto cover... so trying to figure out where im going to do it without having to pull it in and out when I want to close it

Ha, thanks! The pool folks came and moved the jigs to 12” so I hope I’m happy! We discovered during the pour that the pool people had set the skimmer lids too low and the b-ball jigs too high but the concrete folks and my contractor fixed it. The pour-a-lids are not pretty, and I’m hoping they can be fixed to look better. My contractor had to work hard to chip them out — he blames the pool builder — and one of them looks pretty beaten up. I’ll post pics when it’s light out again! Tomorrow we get sealer on the stamped concrete.

Going to go update my build thread. I’ll update here when I get my b-ball goal too!

@dunginhawk how far out is the cover track?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.