Semi in ground pools in Northern California installer needed

skim

Dec 29, 2020
Northern CA
Hi,
I’m new, and based in Northern California (SF Bay Area). I did a DIY install of a bestway pool this past summer due to COVID. I’m now interested in an upgrade to a permanent pool semi in ground pool installation. At the top of my list is the aquasport, preferably installed by a professional I can hire.

1. Are there folks here, in the SF Bay Area that have a semi in ground pool? I’d appreciate if you could share some info (pics, product, installer, etc) and your overall experience (i.e. permit hiccups if any, satisfaction, unexpected things, etc).
  2. Are there professional installers/contractors here that service the SF Bay Area? If so, I’d like to connect. When doing a search, most pool companies appear to advertise typical in ground concrete pools. And when reaching out to a couple of general contractors, they don’t seem interested because they don’t have experience with pools.
Thanks,
Steve

Steve I did an edit to your title to include the fact you are looking for an installer. I hope that gets the right eyes on it.

The things to really think about is if the pool you buy is warranted for in ground. THEN the site where it is going will need to be done. That is one of the most important part of this kind of build.

@kimkats, thanks, I appreciate the edit and advice. It looks like no eyes on it... yet.

For those that are in the same boat, I did find at least one option, but they only do doughboy installations because that is what they sell.
I’m still favoring aluminum, specifically the aquasport, so will wait a bit more to find the right installer - then consider the doughboy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.