Self build - Middle, TN 18x36

Love it!! We are just beginning to get quotes but this is the exact shape I want and was really curious how deep your was. I was excited to see 8' because one builder suggested only 6.5 for deep end with jumping rock but after seeing yours I KNOW 8 can reasonably be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Led lights going in waterfalls
942430695e463a0daa9e687f0fd961a3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
WOW! I'm overwhelmed having a PB! I can'r even fathom a self-build! An absolutely amazing job and WHAT a gorgeous pool! I especially love, that from your long shot, that it really blends in naturally with the surrounding TN landscape. I like your whole yard, collectively and it's individual components. Super job!

This looks stunning! Well done. I'm in the middle of a build myself, and seeing your amazing accomplishment is an inspiration. I ordered a couple of Pentair Magicfalls... wish I would have gone your route with the LEDs in the falls...

I'm going to be doing a VERY similar fire place with bench seating and would love some more info on how your doing it and the cost of the materials. PM me if you have a chance or feel free to share here. Also your project looks amazing!
thanks in advance

The company sells fire place kits....mine is a 36" size....they had a couple that were already assembled and they sell kits that you can build yourself. The company is called stone age manufacturing
96f5c34fda965fe1e9c7ca6f86f53851.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.