Seeking u-shaped support leg for Intex XTR Ultra Frame 12 x 24 x 52 (part 10937A)

KayDub23

May 17, 2020
New Hampshire
Hello and I hope someone can help! One of the legs on our pool buckled after 6 days of use (grrrr) and Intex and everyone else on earth is sold out of this replacement part. There are a few used ones on eBay being sold for an embarrassingly exorbitant amount of money, (Which I'd almost be willing to pay, but they also have a two-week shipping time).

I'm hoping that maybe someone here has some old Intex parts lying around they'd be willing to part with? It's part 10937A, but on a very related note I'm wondering if anyone knows if the 10937D or 10937 would fit the pool? I have Googled and Googled and can't find anything on this, the parts look the same, but there must be a reason why they have slightly different part numbers; if it's just a matter of XTR vs. regualar but the size is the same, I would go for it. I would also happily ask Intex, but they AREN'T EVEN ANSWERING THEIR PHONES RIGHT NOW!?!? so I can't ask them...

TIA!!! : ) : ) : )

KayDub23

May 17, 2020
New Hampshire
Hello again, wanted to post an update that we took the crumpled leg to a machine shop and the guy cut off the crumpled portion and welded a steel replacement to the bottom of the leg for $50. In case anyone could benefit from the info...

KayDub23

May 17, 2020
New Hampshire
In the future, you can try Inyo pools. They usually have exactly the part you need.
Thanks for the tip, but they don't have it either. Word on the street is that the Intex plant is shut down due to Coronavirus...they can't get anything shipped in from China and don't know when they will. I don't know that for sure, because I couldn't get anyone on the phone.