Second Reducer?

Spaggs

Jan 29, 2024
North Georgia
First timer here. I already know I’m an idiot, but I have Polaris 360 that is slow. I’ve cranked on the flow reducer at the wall until it stopped and the Polaris is still way too slow.
Is there an additional reducer I could insert somewhere on down the hose?
Thanks.

You want to increase flow to the 360, not reduce it. I presume you're referring to the pressure relief valve connected to the universal wall fitting. Closing that should increase flow to the 360.

But there might be a restrictor disc inside the UWF. Remove the PRV via the quick disconnect and look inside. If you see a red or blue disc, you might want to replace red with blue or remove it altogether to increase flow.

prv.png

First timer here. I already know I’m an idiot, but I have Polaris 360 that is slow. I’ve cranked on the flow reducer at the wall until it stopped and the Polaris is still way too slow.
Is there an additional reducer I could insert somewhere on down the hose?
Thanks.
Where in the plumbing does your Polaris 360 get its water? After the filter, most likely.

Some have a screen filter inline after the prv and older styles have them built into the back of it and can just be pulled out to check. I've one customer that broke one of the locking nubs in the wall adapter so the prv was losing pressure as water was exiting before the prv. Also chec the hose connections where they swivel as it's another failure point

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.