Screenlogic won't connect in windows

tgokaydin

Jun 5, 2021
Las Vegas
Moved from here.
I have been fighting screenlogic all morning. My Android phones and my MAC would connect, but I could not get windows to do anything other than bring up the login screen. After updating the protocol adapter (twice) playing with compatibility settings, uninstalling and reinstalling several times, I found the solution. The first time you launch Screenlogic Connect in windows you need to right click and "run as administrator" enter your username and password then select the "configure screen logic" piece and exit, then select "Start Screen Logic" and exit.
Close out of the Screenlogic connect altogether. You can now re-launch as normal and be able to log in successfully.

I hope this saves some people great pain. :)

-J
Your suggested solution did not work for me. I am not sure what the problem is with ScreenLogic software. On the router side, it is in the list of attached devices to the router. I used the reset switch multiple times, I turned of the protocol adapter a few times. It gives the error message "Address incorrect" This on Windows 10 system. On Iphone IOS 14,x same issue. There is something not right about this software! Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tgokaydin. Worked like a charm. I tried all the suggestions from updating, removing and re--adding, pushing resent button 3 times, moving the adapter closer to the control panel and nothing worked. Until your suggestion and it started right away. Thank you for posting.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.