RWalker775

Mar 17, 2024
North Florida
My ScreenLogic outdoor Antenna is not working. LEDs show no power and no flashing RX or TX lights. The Intelliflo pump does read “Display not active”. My indoor unit has the steady green light but no RX or TX lights flashing. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I have the Easy Touch system with the first generation ScreenLogic system.

My ScreenLogic outdoor Antenna is not working. LEDs show no power and no flashing RX or TX lights. The Intelliflo pump does read “Display not active”. My indoor unit has the steady green light but no RX or TX lights flashing. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I have the Easy Touch system with the first generation ScreenLogic system.
Update: I measured the dc voltage across the two outside pins on the antenna connection. It was 17+

R,

I would assume that your outside antenna is bad.

This means that ScreenLogic will not longer control your EasyTouch. Your pump still shows "Display not active" because your com port is still working.. This is good, because most of the time when the outside antenna dies, it loads the com port down.

The EasyTouch will still control your pool, it just won't see any inputs from ScreenLogic.

You have to buy a transceiver 'set', as the inside antenna and the outside antenna must match.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thank you for your reply Jim. Most of the replacement parts I can find list my model,

521964 Kit Screen Logic Wireless as obsolete (although I do see one available). Most sites recommend the 522620 (high powered transmitter) And then there is the newer screenlogic2 transmitters. Of course the prices vary between $285 - $700. Does anyone have a recommendation?​