ScreenLogic problems turning on/off Polaris floor cleaner

qpc1263

May 7, 2019
Austin, TX
Pool Size
I installed screenlogic2 5 months ago and everything was working well until last week. I changed the schedule for the Polaris 280. initially it was turning on as scheduled but not off and on my app I have to turn it off or on now many times before it takes. I tried moving the floor cleaner to Aux 6 thinking it was an issue with the port but same thing is still going on. HELP

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
Q,

ScreenLogic tends to work or not.. Generally, when everything else works, and one item does not, it is not a ScreenLogic problem.

Please go to Setting and then Signature and tell us about your pool.. You can use my signature as an example.. This helps us give you an answer.

I "assume" to run your cleaner, you are turning on a booster pump, is that true?

What is the "Circuit Function" for the circuit that is controlling your cleaner?? Did you change it recently??

Thanks,

Jim R.

qpc1263

May 7, 2019
Austin, TX
Pool Size
In September I changed the schedule for the Polaris floor sweeper and then the problem started. It was not turning or off with the schedule and when I tried to start it manually I would have to touch the button on 50 or more times before it would kick in and the same to turn it off. So I decided to change the circuit from Aux 3 to Aux 4 and am still having the same problem although on some days it runs as programmed. Very strange.

Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread