ScreenLogic problems turning on/off Polaris floor cleaner

qpc1263

May 7, 2019
Austin, TX
Pool Size
I installed screenlogic2 5 months ago and everything was working well until last week. I changed the schedule for the Polaris 280. initially it was turning on as scheduled but not off and on my app I have to turn it off or on now many times before it takes. I tried moving the floor cleaner to Aux 6 thinking it was an issue with the port but same thing is still going on. HELP

Last edited by a moderator:
Q,

ScreenLogic tends to work or not.. Generally, when everything else works, and one item does not, it is not a ScreenLogic problem.

Please go to Setting and then Signature and tell us about your pool.. You can use my signature as an example.. This helps us give you an answer.

I "assume" to run your cleaner, you are turning on a booster pump, is that true?

What is the "Circuit Function" for the circuit that is controlling your cleaner?? Did you change it recently??

Thanks,

Jim R.

In September I changed the schedule for the Polaris floor sweeper and then the problem started. It was not turning or off with the schedule and when I tried to start it manually I would have to touch the button on 50 or more times before it would kick in and the same to turn it off. So I decided to change the circuit from Aux 3 to Aux 4 and am still having the same problem although on some days it runs as programmed. Very strange.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.